Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In Memory Of My Verizon LG Phone

Its been a long time coming... Well, actually not really, but for the last two months, I have been without my cellphone. MAJOR POOP if you tell me. Stupid financial issue. So, finally I had the money on Tuesday to pay off whatever fees I owed to VERIZON. I was hoping I could pay a small fee then the rest of the major fee later on... At least that was the plan, until I heard how much it was going to cost me to turn on my phone.


$505.37! For the two months I was without a FUCKING service! Fuck you, Verizon! I walked my fat Mexican ass to TARGET and bought myself a flashy new 'pay as you go' phone!

$135.78! How much did I save? Might as well be a gazillion dollars for all I care!(Seriously, I'm bad at math) Alright, so, I was let down by the bill amount from VERIZON, only because I really wanted to keep my San Antonio number which is -- Say it, King Leonidas...


Um... Thanks, dude... Anyway! The main point of my post is to lay my VERIZON LG PHONE to rest and take a ceremonial look back at my...

25 MOST AWESOME, MOST HILARIOUS, AND MOST RIDICULOUS PHONE PICS OF ALL TIME. Enjoy!
My older brother lives next to a spooky old insane asylum in San Antonio.
He must use COIN-STAR...
Daniel McQ! Film Broth'a! SOLID!
Rex Hudson! Adventure Extraordinaire!
HUUUUULK SMASH VERY EXPENSIVE PIECE OF FILM EQUIPMENT!
I produced a short romantic comedy film called BODY LANGUAGE for my advanced film class. The fine folks at Denton's 'CUP & CREPES' allowed us to shoot on there property.
Body Language crew, Matthew McCrary (Left) Joe Ruefner (Middle)Daniel Hernandez (Right)
Haha... Why are coins shooting out of that banana?
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!
Michael Krauss on the set of HAPPY THE NIGHT HARE, he so funny!
Some shit went down during the set of THE BOXER.
Apparently, someone has 'FL8AR'.
The black cat of APARTMENT #26. The little bugger was actually pretty cool.
On the set of the horror/comedy, HAPPY THE NIGHT HARE, I wrote the screenplay for the film.
People of Wal Mart PIC - I didn't know Isaac Hayes had a retarded brother...
My name is Adrian, and I am the SOBERWOOKIE!
When you see a Mexican (Hugo Ramos) riding a pink bike around the UNT RTVF film building. You know some shit is going down!

Me!
HBO on demand was trying to tell me something here.
Me on the set of RAW-PHOBIA with Cinematographer Extraordinaire, Austin Ducusin (Right)
Abel Cervantes (Left) Andrew Marroquin (Right) Some of my super-friends from San Antonio.
Intermediate film class. "How the hell do you work this damn-Mc-thingy-Mc-jigger?"
"Oh no! A Mexican! Quick, freeze!"
My 2000 Ford Focus right after the incredible hulk dropped a major douche on it...
The guy never picked up his photos...

2 comments:

  1. In Memory of My Verizon LG Phone" is a heartfelt tribute to a trusted companion that has stood by your side through thick and thin. From late-night calls to spontaneous adventures, your Verizon LG phone has been a reliable partner, faithfully connecting you to loved ones and the world around you. While its time may have come to an end, the memories it helped create will live on forever.

    ReplyDelete