Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekend Vacation With A MOST AWESOME Tv Blast From The Past!

WEEKEND VACATION 

Its been awhile since I have posted something here on this site. Four days really, but that might as well be an eternity here on the web. Anyway, I've been busy with family & friends in my hometown of San Antonio TX. And, I was honored to have celebrated my nephew's 8th birthday At BIG LOU'S PIZZA. Yes, the "Big Lou's Pizza" that was shown on the travel channel show, 'MAN VS. FOOD'. My older brother OSCAR ordered one giant pizza for over twenty family members, me included. 


I could not finish my long pizza, I had already downed 4 large cups of BIG RED and I was out of the pizza race for good.
I visited the SAN ANTONIO ZOO and all I got was a scary Mexican monster troll...

I told my little brother he was "insane!" for even suggesting to eat an entire Big Lou's Pizza by ourselves. Then I told him he was "Even more insane!" for wearing that 'Tap Out' t-shirt...

MOST AWESOME TV BLAST FROM THE PAST!
So, I had a lot of fun in San Antonio and now its back to school... Finally! The extremely hot weather this summer has taken its toll on me and now I'm waiting for SNOWMAGEDDON PART DOS! I have so much to do this semester:Revise a full length horror screenplay, participate in a directing narrative class, Spanish 2050, and an art history class on the web. I also have an entire season to write for NTTV television's 'Wicked Cinema with Hugo G. Rave'. If you ever heard of a show from the 90's called 'MONSTER VISION', Wicked Cinema is an homage to the show. So, this leads me to my MOST AWESOME TV BLAST FROM THE PAST!

 MONSTER VISION! With Joe Bob Briggs!


And this is one of the reasons why I loved this show...

GODZILLA!


No comments:

Post a Comment